2022 Tax Information
|Sunrise School Division||13.311 Mills|
|General Municipal||13.075 Mills|
|Regional Library||0.250 Mills|
|Recreation District||0.813 Mills|
|Fire Department||0.885 Mills|
|Community Centre||0.164 Mills|
|Reserve Replenishment||1.898 Mills|
|Local Improvement 32/04 - Water Plant Upgrade||1.353 Mills|
|Local Improvement 103/10 & 116/10 - Infrastructure||1.347 Mills|
|TOTAL 2022 MILL RATES||2022|
Reminder: Tax dollars due are determined by assessment values. For any additional information feel free to call Municipal Assessment at 204-785-5092
- 2022 taxes are due September 23, 2022.
- Arrears on your tax notice are as of May 31, 2022.
- Post dated cheques are accepted as well as online banking.
- Monthly Installment payments can be made at any time
- Cash, cheque, debit or e-transfer (see "Methods of Payment")
- If paying directly through your financial institution, please allow 4 to 5 days for processing the transaction.
- Payments received after September 29, 2022 will incur interest penalties.
- Penalties are calculated @ 1.25 % per month.
Town of Lac du Bonnet
Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0
Where to Pay:
Town Office (in person or by postal mail)
- Office Hours: 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m Monday to Friday (closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC)
- Credit Unions (Canada) (Locally Sunova Credit Union)
|Grants in Lieu||$275,498.23|
|Allowance for Taxes||$0.00|
|Health and Welfare||$5,000.00|