PLEASE BE ADVISED OUR OFFICE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID19 AND THEREFORE PAYMENTS CANNOT BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE TOWN OFFICE AT THIS TIME.
BULK WATER CARDS – Please call the Town office to discuss the temporary process we have put in place for current water card holders.
Methods of Payment
- AT THE TOWN OFFICE (cash, debit, cheque or money order) – 84 Second Street – please make cheques payable to the Town of Lac du Bonnet. Be sure to write your address or account number on the cheque to ensure your payment is applied to the correct account.
- BY MAIL – Box 339 Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0
- POST DATED CHEQUES – we will safely secure your posted dated cheques and deposit them when required.
- TELPAY ON-LINE- if you bank with Sunova or Royal Bank you can set us up as a payee with your financial institution. You will need your account number/roll number (if you are unsure please call us for help) Follow your banks instructions to add the Town as a payee. Please note the Town has two accounts one for utilities and one for taxes so please ensure you use the correct payee when making your payments. If you are unsure of how to set us up as a payee please contact your financial institution for help.
- E-TRANSFER – if you are wanting to make a payment through email interac transfer please email email@example.com. You must indicate in your security question/message your account number and reason for payment (for example – tax payment account 12345 or utility bill account 12345. Your password must be one of the of the following and correspond with your reason for payment;
- Tax payment = tax2020
- Utility payment = utility2020
NOTE: Any payments received by cheque or online banking will be processed on the actual day the payment is received. Not the date on the cheque or the date you made your online payment. To avoid late fees please ensure you allow 3 - 5 business days when paying online or sufficient time when sending payment through the mail.